Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Erica!

Hi honey! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great Saturday and this still counts because it's still the 23rd in CA!!

So we wanted a shot of both of us but without my arm extended holding the camera (like in every other one of our self portraits). Without a tripod in hand, we looked around for something flat to use...as you can see, the trash can lid it's resting on wasn't quite what we were looking for, but it was the most level thing around. I had Erica stand out there waiting for me while I turned on the timer to take a photo.

Our thoughts during this shot, "Did it take the photo yet? I dunno..just keep walking. How about now? I dunno. Do you think someone grabbed the camera and ran? Uuhhh, maybe we should turn around now..."



iso 400
26mm
f / 16
1/500s

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Erica! :) Hope you had lots of fun yesterday!

    ReplyDelete