Dad and I rented some macro equipment to play around with for the weekend. This was my first time trying to shoot macro, and it's really difficult. The depth of field can seem as narrow as 0.5mm or up to just a few millimeters wide. Trying to handhold a shot without flash is
near impossible as this was an 8 second exposure! By the end of the weekend though, I did learn how to handhold some shots which I'll post soon...
This macro shot is of the center of a daisy. Each of these are about 2mm in diameter:
iso 400
65mm macro lens...approx 3:1 magnification
f / 10
8sec
Great colors, and very crisp. Nice work Dan!
ReplyDeleteOoh I like, I like. Post more please :)
ReplyDeleteI love Macro - Great Pic - can't wait to get a 105 micro lense to shoot some macro myself... first, I need a tripod. I guess shooting a moving insect is out of the question, hah.
ReplyDelete